Thursday, February 26, 2009

Togetherness

The Single nicest thing about dinner at our house is ..... WE DO IT TOGETHER.... I don't do the shopping , I don't do laundry, I don't mow the lawn(resort living) I don't do dishes (very often) but we do prepare dinner together almost every day. Some days its only chopping an onion, some days its preparing the entire dinner on the grill and some days its preparing a salad, but we almost always do it together. Susan is an excellent cook. We prepare the meal together because we love spending the time together, we love food, and it is a phenomenal bonding experience. This time provides opportunity to share and grow and provide pleasure to each other like almost no other activity. I highly recommend increasing your joint meal preparation time. You will not regret it. I certainly don't

No comments:

Post a Comment