Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Monday

Last night being Monday we had soup, no we had chili. I told you its a guideline. And besides chili is kind of like soup only meatier. I am all about that. This is a Susan dish, all I did was chop the onion and enjoy the bounty. It was really good and quite comforting. In future posts we will talk about home made chili sauce, shredded cheese and some other stuff. For right now remember it does not have to be soup on Mondays.

Today is Tuesday, on Tuesdays we eat chicken. Here are some ideas off the top of my head.
  • Cutlet w/ lemon or Parmesan
  • Kiev or Cordon Blue (I would love a guest blog here on how to make kiev butter, Scott)
  • Roasted or Fried
  • B-B-Q or Grilled
  • Mexican ( tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas ect.)
  • Buffalo Strips, Piccata, Greek ( sauteed with garlic, oregano feta and lemon)
That is a few Ideas we will see what we come up with this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment