Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I live to Serve you...

Good Morning Blogosphere,
I just wanted to take a moment to be sure "all" of you understand my underlying reason for this blog. I wish to be of assistance in any way I can, sooooo if you need an idea for a special dinner, a recipe for something you have seen here or help with or a "which product should I buy" question, please feel free to get in touch with me. Susan has a challenge for me - let me know what's in your fridge and I will help you plan the meal. This is kind of difficult without seeing your stuff (and by stuff, I mean in your fridge), but I would give it a try if you are game. I DO NOT have all the answers or maybe even the correct answer, but it would be fun to work through it with you.

3 comments:

  1. Today before class I said to myself, "I need to eat dinner." So I looked in the fridge. I had Colby Jack Cheese, three bell peppers, chipotle hummus, and juice. I wasn't really feeling the cheese because I had had pizza for lunch. I cut up the yellow bell pepper and ate the whole thing with the hummus. Balanced? Probably not. Delicious? Yes. Now I have two more bell peppers, still have hummus, cheese, and have come into some pineapple and some yogurt. Ideas for tomorrow? Ha ha. I'm thinking something involving pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Baptism by fire. As a side note anyone else reading this blog should now refer to Beth(Pam) as "SENSEI"

    "Where is the freakin beef?" My natural inclination is more towards the stuffed peppers line of thinking. A little rice, some tofu, the cheese, onion, tomato, some broth and a good bake.

    Today Beth(Pam) has her Faculty critic of her art show next month so if everyone could send her some LOVE and prayers, I know she would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, wonderful idea- stuffed peppers.... I'm thinking that is definitely in line for tomorrow. Tonight I made some pasta and sauteed one of the peppers with some mushrooms, added a little a little tomato juice and stirred in a little cheese at the end just to get it melty. I'll post a picture up on mine.

    Thanks for your love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete