Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monday



Soup or Salad Monday was a no brainer, it was really cold yesterday so soup was the easy winner. I decided on French Onion( although I am not a big fan of French things). It always amazes me that more people don't make Fr Onion soup, its really cheap, quite delicious and super easy to make. As a response to my oldest daughters request next time I make it I will make a video and upload it here for everyone to see. The only trick to good Fr Onion soup is to really carmelize the onions and use good stock.( see attached photos) If you are wanting to give it a go, before I head back that way gimme a holla and I will guide you through. Have a great and delicious day.

1 comment:

  1. awwww...this brings back memories...my french onion soup doesn't compare...

    ReplyDelete